I'm Nihal Sahu. I live in Kozhikode. I used to live in Chennai until I returned to Kerala in 2013. Soon, I got obsessed with web development and spent the next 2.5 years writing software and tweaking the CCTV’s at my school to save, swivel, and restart randomly. I started a podcast called The Web Experiment which is now defunct. My interest in software gradually tapered off, and though I still occasionally write code, it is no longer my primary preoccupation.
Since then, I’ve been interested in Writing, Speaking, and Public Policy.
- I write for The Huffington Post, Sitepoint Inc., and other magazines, anthologies, and newspapers.
- I work at the Scripta Foundation, promoting reason, discussion, and debate which includes regular public speaking.
- As Administrator of the Scripta Foundation, I try to foster public engagement with often complex and nuanced issues.
How can I contact you?
- I practice Inbox Zero religiously, and you can always reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I'm a slave to the Hard Rectangle In My Pants, so you'll find me on Facebook and Twitter as @iamnihalsahu.
- You could bump into me while I'm taking an easy stroll at Mananchira. No promises.